Because of the unique circumstances of each remediation project, we follow the highest International standards of care to ensure our remediation protocols and procedures are of the premier quality. There are five general steps used in our remediation process:
- Provide for the health and safety of workers and occupants
- Document project goals after an initial inspection
- Undertake remediation work to approved method statements
- Monitor progress against the project plan
- Confirmation testing to ensure the goals have been met
All these steps are supported by rigorous testing protocols and executed by professional, trained and competent staff.