Water Restoration Project Management
Because of the unique circumstances of each water remediation project, we follow the highest International standards of care to ensure our remediation protocols and procedures are of the highest quality. There are five general steps used in our remediation process:
- Provide for the health and safety of workers and occupants
- Document the cleaning and drying goals after an initial inspection
- Site engineering controls to prevent the spread of water and humidity
- Installing and monitoring a professional drying solution
- Confirmation testing of material dryness and certification of cleanliness
All these steps are supported by rigorous testing protocols and executed by professional, trained and competent staff.